(Posada Amazonas and Refugio Amazonas)
Looking for a beautiful room in the middle of the rainforest. Our superior rooms have lovely, varnished tropical hardwood floors, are 45 square meters, and have an open verandah that looks out into a roadless, wild tropical rainforest preserve.
Superior rooms are available as singles, doubles or twins, and each is equipped with a mosquito net over large, comfortable beds, two hypoallergenic pillows per person, a hammock, and a reading table.
Stay in one of our superior rooms and enjoy:
- A large, spacious, 45 meter square room.
- A big spacious bathroom with plenty of hot water.
- Electricity in the middle of the Amazon rainforest until 10 PM every night.
- An outlet to charge your laptop, tablet, and other devices.
- Free online access from the comfort and privacy of your room to communicate with the outside world, and share the images and excitement of your Amazon adventure.
- Personal safe deposit box.
- An umbrella (this is the rainforest after all).
- Several eco-friendly amenities.
- A place to relax after exciting jungle hikes, watching macaws fly past at the canopy tower, visiting a tranquil oxbow lake, experiencing Ese Eja culture, and enjoying other exciting Amazon rainforest activities.
(at Refugio Amazonas)
Add a bit of extra comfort and quality to your Amazon experience by staying in one of our premium rooms. We are offering one of these excellent new rooms at Refugio Amazonas for guests who prefer to upgrade their stay in the Peruvian Amazon. Each of these beautiful new rooms features authentic Ese-Eja décor that has been crafted by artists from the local indigenous community, handsome varnished tropical hardwood floors, and the same intimate view of the surrounding rainforest as our other rooms.
These rooms also add comfort with a big luxurious bed, hypoallergenic pillows, ceiling fans, electricity, and other fine amenities in the middle of the jungle.
Relish your time in one of our premium rooms and enjoy:A large, beautiful room with varnished, tropical hardwood floors.
Large bathrooms that feature showers with tempered glass, and hot water 24 hours a day.
A ceiling fan for a bit of extra comfort in an already well ventilated room.
Electricity in the middle of the Amazon rainforest until 10 PM every night.
Beautiful, authentic Amazonian décor crafted by local Ese-Eja artisans.
Wireless internet service to share the images of your adventure with friends and family from the privacy and comfort of your room.
Small refrigerator and mini bar.
Amenities such as comfortable flippers and binoculars for watching wildlife from the verandah.
A big luxurious bed with hypoallergenic pillows and comfortable sheets.
A reading table to jot down notes about your Amazon adventure.
Electrical outlets for recharging those essential devices.
Safe deposit box.
A comfortable place to relax and email images from an exciting morning at the canopy tower, night hikes, and other adventurous jungle activities.
CLASSIC ROOMS (Posada Amazonas & Refugio Amazonas)
Quaint, comfortable rooms in the middle of the tropical rainforest allow guests to experience this global biodiversity hotspot even during their down time. Monkeys, many species of birds, frogs, and other rainforest wildlife are often visible from our signature windowless verandahs. Those same verandahs also add comfort with excellent ventilation. Our classic rooms have been enjoyed by thousands of guests and are built with local materials such as tropical hardwoods, palms, bamboo, and adobe.
Our classic rooms are available as doubles or triples and come equipped with mosquito nets for the beds and have spacious private bathrooms with hot water. Numerous kerosene lamps and candles provide soft lighting. Electricity and internet are just a short walk to the common areas of the lodge.
Experience the Peruvian jungle in one of our classic rooms and enjoy:
- Quaint, classic, comfortable Amazon rainforest rooms.
- Watching birds and looking for other rainforest wildlife from an open verandah that looks straight into the Amazon jungle.
- All rooms are built with local materials for an authentic experience.
- Each bed has a mosquito net.
- Hot water bathrooms in the heart of the jungle!
- Soft, romantic lighting from candles and kerosene lamps.
- An authentic jungle retreat to rest up before and after guided trips to the canopy tower, guided hikes in the jungle, watching Giant Otters and other wildlife at an oxbow lake, and other exciting jungle activities.
This 180 m2 bungalow in the middle of the nowhere wraps you in beautiful views of the surrounding forest. It is completely independent: a home in the rain forest. You have no neighbors. Contact with the non-Amazonian world is strictly optional.
The rooms has a king bed and enough space to add a double bed if desired. It includes a large closet, 2 hammocks for relaxation, extra thick towels and extra soft sheets and 3 hypoallergenic pillows per person. It also has a fully equipped private dining lounge, with our signature panoramic rain forest view.
The spacious bathroom has hot water and a bathtub.
There is electric light 24 hours a day, and a ceiling fan.
Free Internet is available in each room and upon request cable TV.
Each person has access to a personal safe, an umbrella for the rain, a special set of eco-friendly amenities, a rechargeable flashlight and a courtesy bottle of white wine.
Services include a private dining, a private guide, a telescope and binoculars.